Benevision CMS system
Mindray BeneVision Central Monitoring System is a powerful and scalable solution providing for continuous, real-time surveillance across networks large and small. The system can display patient information from networked monitors, wireless transport solutions, and telemetry transmitters – up to 1200 devices across the hospital enterprise, locally and remotely.
The BeneVision CentralStation also makes information accessible beyond the central nursing station or centralized monitoring center through distributed BeneVision ViewStations, and Workstations, and even smartphones to optimize clinical productivity. And bi-directional communications with ADT and EMR solutions are streamlined with the Mindray eGateway Integration Engine.
- Supported 3-layer network infrastructure and flexible combination of CentralStation, WorkStation and ViewStation
- Devices may be combination of wired, wireless, and telemetry transmitters on any station
- Both 19″ TFT LCD and touchscreen display supported can present 16 patients simultaneously
- Each station can support up to 4 displays
- Supports up to 64 monitored beds per station
- Supports all Mindray patient monitors including BeneVision N Series and TM80 Telemetry
- Supports up to 240 hours full disclosure waveforms
- Historical patient database enables data review for up to 20,000 discharged patients
- Connectivity to ECG management systems for 12-lead ECG reports
- Clinical mobility supported with smartphone interface