BIOFIL shower head with integrated filter
Single use shower head, sterilizing grade 0.2 micron absolute-rated. Immediate protection against waterborne nosocomial infections.
- Hydrophilic polyethylene membrane with hollow fibers, sterilizing grade 0.2 micron
- Filtration area: 1,400 cm2
- Filtration area: 12 Ipm* at 3 bar at the shower outlet (filter only, no restriction to the flow rate in the mixer).
- Maximum upstream pressure at point of use: 5 bar.
- Compatible with and resistance to different curative treatments;
- Thermal shocks: Temperature of 70 degree cercus for a cumulative period of 30 minutes during its lifetime
- Chemical shocks: Free chlorine levels up to 3ppm, at 20 degree cercus over its entire life and/or up to 100ppm at 20 degree cercus for 1 hr.
- Polyethylene fibers, filtration unit and shower head made from fully recycled ABS
10 sterile shower head filters, sterile 20060.10P