BIOFIL spout with integrated filter
Single use spout, sterilizing grade 0.2 micron absolute-rated. Can be installed of BIOCLIP spouts.
Immediate protection against waterborne nosocomial infections.
- Hydrophillic polyethylene membrane with fibers, sterilizing grade 0.2 micron absolute-rated
- Filtration area:1,200cm2
- Filtration flow rate: 6Ipm at 3 bar with star-shaped flow straightener (filter only, no restriction to the flow rate in the mixer/tap)
- Maximum upstream pressure at point-of-use: 5bar.
- Thermal shocks: temperature of 70-degree cercus for a cumulative period of 30 minutes during its lifetime.
- Chemical shocks: Free chlorine levels up to 3ppm, at 20-degree cercus for an hr
- Polyethylene fibers, spout made from fully recyclable ABS.
10 sterile spout filters, sterile