Comprehensive Bedside Care
iMEC has a choice of 8.4 inch (iMEC8), touchscreen displays, easy touch function keys, and parameters that meet your clinical needs: 3 or 5-lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, respiration, and temperature.
With optional LAN and WiFi capability, iMEC networks seamlessly with Mindray’s Central Monitoring Systems and beyond, giving you access to real-time patient information, even during transport.
iMEC’s pre-configured parameters meet standard clinical requirements, making it the ideal system in many hospital areas, such as ED, Recovery, General Wards and Outpatients.
Due to its fan-less design, iMEC delivers improved battery run times with cleaner and quieter performance. The robust yet lightweight structure makes iMEC the ideal portable monitor.
- High resolution touchscreen display
- Up to 7 waveforms
- Standard features include 3 or 5-lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, respiration, temperature, integrated recorder
- Available ST and Arrhythmia analysis with atrial fibrillation detection
- Extensive data storage capability for trend data, alarms, events, NIBP measurements up to 48 hours of full disclosure
- Connects to BeneVision Central Station
- Integrated HL7
- Integrates with eGateway for HL7 communication to EPR
- Ergonomic carrying handle and multiple mounting options offer unprecedented mobility
- Wired and wireless communications to Central Stations and beyond
- Rechargeable integral Lithium-ion battery support, up to 4 hours with single battery
*Mindray provides three SpO2 options, Mindray, Masimo and Nellcor. For further information please contact your Mindray Account Manager