HKMD number: 140076
- BeneHeart R12 delivers rapid and accurate ECG diagnosis to help you meet a varity of clinical demands.
Environment and Modernization
Paperless process delivers faster patient testing and reduces the use of costly ECG paper.
- Full print preview image helps you decide if an immediate repeat of an ECG recording is needed, giving you a faster workflow than ever before;
- Preview image for instantaneous on-screen review allows you to send data to the ECG management system without printing;
- Review on screen helps you to retrieve previous ECG reports at any time.
Quality and Performance
Easy to use technology saves your time
- High-Resolution color display
- Optional touchscreen
- User friendly workflow buttons
- Modern designed soft touch hotkeys
- Standard keyboard layout
- Patient demographics can be retrieved from the worklist
- Anatomically designed cable to minimize tangling and lead reversal
- Optional barcode scanner for rapid input of accurate patient demographics
Measurement and Diagnosis
Globally recognized Glasgow 12-lead analysis supports diagnostic confidence:
- Accurate diagnosis in adults and children from birth upwards;
- Age, gender and ethnicity specific criteria to improve accuracy for individual patients;
- Critical Value highlighted warning aid rapid response for potentially urgent issues;
- Automated diagnosis using the electrode placement is ideal for paediatric patients;
àAutomated re-anlysis after modification of patient demographics aids rapid ECG capture with the option to add patient information later. Digital pacemaker detection provides reliable report of atrial, ventricular and A-V sequential pacing mode without selecting pacemaker detection sensitivity.